Gateway's Limited Lifetime Warranty
Gateway Office Furniture will replace or repair any Gateway product or component manufactured after January 1, 2012, that is defective in material or workmanship for the life of the product, subject to the provisions below.
If any Gateway Office Furniture product fails under normal use as a result of such a defect, Gateway Office Furniture will, at its sole discretion, either (I) repair the product or replace it with a comparable product, free of charge, or (II) refund the purchase price for that product.
This limited warranty is the sole remedy for product defects and no other expressed or implied warranty is provided, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Gateway Office Furniture shall not be liable for consequential or incidental damages arising from any product defect.
1. All seating, laminate case goods, TFL work surfaces, and monitor arms, are warrantied for a period of 5 years.
2. This warranty does not apply, and no other warranty applies to product failure resulting from:
Normal wear and tear
- Abuse, misuse or accident
- Alteration or modification of the product
- Failure to apply, install or maintain products according to Gateway Office Furniture instructions and guidelines
- Damage caused by the freight carrier in transit (Handled under separate terms, refer to our Freight Claim Policy)
3. Color variations, fabrics, and finishes as described below:
- Normal variations in finishes including color, texture and grain variations cannot be avoided, and therefore are not considered defects. Gateway Office Furniture does not warrant the colorfastness or matching of colors, grains or textures of such materials.
- Customer’s Own Materials (COM’s), Customer’s Own Laminates (COL’s), textiles and other materials provided by the purchaser are not warrantied.